KIDZ BIRTHDAY PARTIES
A.O.T.’s AIM FOR OUR BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Our goal is to provide a different approach to Birthday parties. Bar the fact that we want the children to have an absolute BLAST; we want them leaving more confident, with a feeling of accomplishment and a sense of achievement. It’s a day when they should feel like a WINNER!
a. Any theme works at AOT here are some suggestions:
- “Minnion” Theme (Go Ba-Na-Na’s)
- “Warrior” Theme
- “Army” Theme
- Neon Theme (can do in evening)
- “Frozen” theme
In other words - anything is possible! The only limitation is mom's creativity!
TIMES AND DATES FOR PARTIES
- We are open to various timeslots for parties – please arrange this in advance.
- We allow an hour for the pre-party set-up and decor installation, with a 2 hour allowance for the actual party.
- Dates subject to availability - unfortunately we don't offer this service on Sundays
COSTS AND FEES
A flatrate of R2 050.00 is charged which includes the following:
- Venue hire
- The flatrate covers the first 24 children attending the party (thereafter a fee of R85 per head is charged)
- Rental of two trestle tables to use for snacks etc.
- Rental of Table cloths (Black)
- A “Badge or medal” to each child as “reward”
- Rental of 7 Tyre Chairs (please provide own if more needed seating is required for adults)
- Two trainers (Claude and Trish) will facilitate 6 to 8 (age related) games to keep the children entertained
- The obstacle course (for children) “team activity” will take place after the games
- Extra chairs for adults
- Towels and extra sets of clothes for children
- Shoes MUST be running shoes (closed shoes) to participate (NO SLOPS)
Bad weather happens. As far as we are concerned, skin is waterproof and it provides a whole other aspect to the fun for the children, however UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE will we continue should lightning occur. We will consult in conjunction with parents to look at alternatives or post-ponement.
OUR RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE
No child will be allowed to take part in any of our activites during a party without a signed indemnity form from their parent / legal guardian. Please download a copy (PDF) of our imdemnity form for printing